28 July 2014
Corona Geek #100 – SMS App Installs and Implementing AdMob V2
During this week’s Corona Geek Hangout, we learned how to add an SMS app install form to a website using Twilio and how to implement Google’s AdMob V2 in your apps. We also had a sidebar discussion about ad mediation and CPM rates between networks, which made for an interesting conversation.
Wow, 100 Hangouts!
Also, today we hosted the 100th Corona Geek Hangout! Thank you to everyone who has supported the weekly Hangouts for the past two years. The show wouldn’t be possible without your support and the dedication of the Corona Ambassadors who show up each week to share their valuable knowledge. To celebrate 100 shows, we’ll be hosting a special 101 Hangout next week (August 4th) complete with Corona Labs staff members who will answer your questions.
Submit your question before Monday, August 4th to participate. The winner of the best question prize will be announced on Hangout 102.
- Corona Geek #99 – Discussing COPPA Compliance with AgeCheq
- Meet Red Beach Games – in Rio on July 31st @ 7:30
- Attend LUA Workshop 2014 in Moscow in September
- Localize your apps with mod_localize by Develephant
- Corona SDK Pro Tip #32 – Switch Statement Alternatives
- SP Tech open source Corona word game source code
- Learning Mobile Application & Game Development with Corona SDK
- Beginning Mobile App Development with Corona
- 50% off Plugin Sale at Gremlin Interactive ( Amazon Ads, Chartboost, Kiip, and Paypal )
Thank you for listening to and following Corona Geek: